Chatrooms are live discussion channels accessible via special webpages or direct client software.
Forums are pages of highly-categorised topics, used as the principal means of communication. Groups are paged lists of topics, but are usually operated by e-mail between members.
We’ve listed the best below. If you think we should add one, please comment.
Discussion: Chatrooms, Forums and Groups
- #micronations (also available via any IRC client at server: irc.psigenix.net, port: 6667, channel: #micronations)
- El Panorama Intermicronacional (in Spanish)
- Hub of Micronations Forum
- List of Micronations General Board
- Marktplatz der Mikronationen (in German)
© Micronations News Network. All rights reserved.