On this page is a list of useful resources to help you get started in micronationalism and perhaps even start your own country. If you think we should add something please comment.
How to Start Your Own Country
- Books & DVDs
- How to Start Your Own Country (Danny Wallace/BBC – TV/DVD – 2005)
- How to Start Your Own Country (Erwin S Strauss – 1985)
- Lonely Planet Guide to Micronations (via Google Books – 2006)
- How to Start Your Own Micronation (H.E. Kevin Baugh – Molossia)
- Independence: Nation-Founding Links (Patri Friedman/Seasteading Institute)
- The Micronations Page (Talossa)
- A New Land: Creating a real micronation
- Oceans and Law of the Sea (United Nations)
- Roberts Rules of Order (Beverly Kennedy – 1997)
- The Ten Commandments of Micronational Message Board Etiquette (Peter Ravn Rasmussen)
© Micronations News Network. All rights reserved.